Monday, January 5, 2009

My new favorite thing!

I found this cool website called scrapblog.com and I think I have become addicted :) I have never scrapbooked ever actually and now I know why people love it so much. This is my kind of scrapbooking because you don't have to buy anything and they have all the supplies you need. (sorry there's a ton)






7 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! Do you know if you can print 12x12 pages from that site?

Laura said...

Thanks for the site. I like stuff like this. Actually, Tyson gave me a digital scrapbooking program for my birthday last year which I am stoked about, but which sadly I admit, I haven't used yet.

Andrea Ingersoll said...

What? Those are so cute! I don't know if you should have told me that, though. Austin already gets mad about how much I'm on this thing - now I'll be addicted too! Oh well! Don't mind if I do have a copy cat post in a few days!!

Dani Lou said...

Kels! I'm so glad you finally got into it! It's a blast, huh! Your pages are so great! You're a natural!

Beth said...

so cute!! I love to scrapbook!!! It's totally an addiction.

Sarah said...

so i checked it out and i love it! i know i will spend way too much time doing it! :)

Ben and Camille said...

way to go! isn't it so much fun!? they look great, you look like a pro already!