I am constantly picking up after this child! Holy cow, I turn my back for two seconds and there are gold fish all over the floor, or all my hair care stuff is in the toilet, or all of his books are scattered everywhere! I can't keep up with him! When he gets mad he throws whatever is in sight. He is not even two but now I know what people mean when they say the terrible two stage. It cracks me up sometimes though. He is a character!
Lunchbox Mini Chocolate Chip Muffins
1 day ago
5 comments:
I am so with you woman! Taelyn has hit that stage too and it is so hard! Ya gotta love em though... they do some of the funniest things. The hair stuff in the toilet is pretty good!! How has Jack been with the baby? That's my hardest thing right now... Tae thinks she is the mom!
haha that is so funny, but annoying too! That is so gross you had to pull all your hair stuff out of the toilet. Good luck! My neice is 3 1/2 and she has been in the terrible two stage for about 2 years now haha...
that toilet pic is hilarious! I feel your pain though. I really think the couple of months leading to the 2nd birthday are the worst! Isn't it crazy how much you have to keep an eye on them and keep them busy!
They really do look a lot alike! Both cute!
OH MY GOODNESS...he means buiness when he finds toys! Sorry, but I have to admit that I died laughing when I saw the toilet picture! Oh my goodness!
~Elyse~
Post a Comment