Tuesday, September 30, 2008

18 months



Jacker babes is 18 months and I am so in love with this age it's crazy!! He is learning soooo many things and I love just watching him explore new things and connect things he sees in books and on tv. He is saying a lot of words and he tries to copy everything Landon and I say. We get a kick out of all his animal sounds and his funny sayings. He is a lot more independent and can do a lot of things without help which is so nice. I love that we can go to a park now and he can just play and have fun and I can just sit and watch instead of following him around and helping him with every step and every slide. Anyways, we just absolutely love him to bits and love to watch him grow up and learn new things. He is one of our greatest joys in life!

7 comments:

melimba said...

look at all the fun things you've been up to!? I'm in LOVE with those darling dresses! You've inspired me to scour the internet for patterns now! Thanks!
and GREAT WORK!
and I can't believe he is already 18 months?! WhAt?! Too cute!

Sarah said...

jack is adorable! i can't believe he is already a year and a half...time goes by so fast. and i love all the crafty things you've been up to. i always try to think of new fun crafty things to do. so i usually have some random project going. it's so fun being a stay-at-home mom so you can do all that kind of stuff!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

How cute! He is so fun! It will be fun having two kids so close together!! Well...it will probably be harde at first, but my sister has two girls 18 months apart. Now that the youngest is 2...they just sit there and play together and it's easy and they are the best of friends. It's so cute! I am excited for you to have your little girl! Avery...is that what you are naming her? SOOO Cute! I am in love with that name, but it is also my nieces name so I can't use it --- so i'm glad you can cause I seriously LOVE it. AND...might is just add how crafty you are! That's awesome. those ghosts and quilt and dresses are adorable!!!! You're talented!! I want to do more stuff like that!!! (MY HOUSE NEEDS IT TOO!)

Marianne and Kory said...

I am very impressed with your cute little dresses! Maybe one day you can teach me how to sew like you :)

Beth said...

Move over Martha!! I lovea ll of your crafts! So dang cute! And Jack is so big and so much hair now. You really need to come stop by!

Blake said...

He is turning into quite the little stud. I love his personality that is coming out more and more. I hope he can teach little Browen the ropes of childhood. I am glad that they will have each other to grow up around. Hope you are doing well Kelsers. Let us know if you need anything, we are just a few buildings away. -Blake

Kirstin - Klinton - Max - Krieg Starr said...

So much Fun! I haven't venture over to this land for quite a while but I enjoyed catching up, congrats on being pregnant and almost haveing a baby already (that is how far behind I am)