Love the smile! I can have the worst day in the world then I see Gavin smile and instantly I'm having the best day...I LOVE baby smiles!!!!!
He is getting SO BIG!!!
jack is adorable! he's gonna be such a great big brother! only a few more months and your baby will be here...i am so excited for you!
He totally has hair now!! You need to stop in and say hey!!! Next time you are down this way give me a call.
YAY for stylish 'faux-hawk' hair at last! Mandi
Oh gosh, he has grown a ton since I saw him last! What a cutie!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Love the smile! I can have the worst day in the world then I see Gavin smile and instantly I'm having the best day...I LOVE baby smiles!!!!!
He is getting SO BIG!!!
jack is adorable! he's gonna be such a great big brother! only a few more months and your baby will be here...i am so excited for you!
He totally has hair now!! You need to stop in and say hey!!! Next time you are down this way give me a call.
YAY for stylish 'faux-hawk' hair at last! Mandi
Oh gosh, he has grown a ton since I saw him last! What a cutie!
Post a Comment