Last week Landon was gone for 4 days at a football camp so Jack and I spent a lot of time at my parents house. One of Jack's favorite things is Atticus my family's dog. He would follow Atti around all day and he lights up whenever I mention the name Atticus. It also rained a little bit one day we were over and Jack loved playing in the rain! Here are a few pictures we took while we were there.




Notice the mohawk! He finally has enough hair to style! :)
4 comments:
Yay for Jack having hair! I can't wait for Evie to get enough hair to put little clips in.
It was so good to see you Saturday! Jack is getting so big.
p.s. you making being pregnant look cute! I can't wait!
Jack is getting so big! He is to cute! Tell Holly I loVE Kari's haircut~! She's got serious talent! I might have to get in line next time I'm in town!
I finally figured out how to leave a comment! The picture of Jack in the rain is great!
Post a Comment