My Husband.....
What is his name? Landon Scott Taylor
How long did you date? We started dating around the beginning of August 2005 and basically we were inseparable after our first date.
How old is he? He will be 24 on February 16th.
Who eats more? Oh my definitely him!! He eats twice of what I eat and then he eats all the food that I can't finish! He loves food and says eating is his weakness.
Who said I love you first? Landon said I love you after about a month of being together and I thought it felt so weird to say so it took me a few weeks later to respond back!
Who is taller? Landon is at 6 ft. 2 in.
Who can sing better? I would have to say neither of us! Sorry sweetie, but our poor children will just not have any musical talent!
Who is smarter? I think Landon is smarter! He is a really hard worker too and he has been able to maintain a really good grade point average at BYU!
Who does the laundry? I definitely do the laundry but Landon has helped me fold it and put it away many times. I don't think he has started a load of laundry the whole time we have been married.
How long have you been together? We were married December 17th 2005, so I would say about 2 years!
Who pays the bills? We both kind of do that only because he asks me to pay some!
Who sleeps on the right side? I actually sleep on the right side and I have ever since I was a teenager in my queen bed. I tried sleeping on the left side and I just didn't work but I think Landon can sleep anywhere.
Who mows the lawn? Well, neither of us because we live in a condo but believe me I will make sure Landon does when we own a house because I hate the smell of grass!
Who cooks dinner? I usually always cook dinner unless I am just too tired and he will make grilled cheese or something easy. He always makes everything even grilled cheese taste so good!
Who drives? He definitely drives. He is actually a really good driver and he is really good with directions. He is one person I can trust to get us somewhere we have never been.
Who is more stubborn? Probably me. He can be stubborn too but he is usually the one to give in and say sorry first.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me first and I have to admit it was super awkward because it was my first kiss! He later found out it was my first kiss and he thought it was so cute!
Who asked who out first? He asked me out first. We were in the same singles ward and he got my number one day in church and a few weeks later he called. We went to the play Joseph and the Amazing Colored Dream Coat and then up to a cabin for dinner. It was the funnest date I had ever been on because he made it so fun!
Who proposed? Landon proposed. He took me up AF canyon early one morning to see the sun rise and little did I know that the night before he had gone up and carved Marry Me K+L 2005 in a tree! He took me to the tree and totally surprised me with it! I thought it was so cute!
Who has more friends? Landon definitely has more friends!! He is one of the friendliest people I know and it seems like wherever we go he runs into someone he knows. He is really good at communicating with people and everyone just seems to love him! It is one of my favorite qualities about him.
Who is more sensitive? Probably Landon. He really cares deeply for people and he likes doing things for others.
Who has more siblings? I have more. I am the oldest of seven and Landon is the middle of five.
Who wears the pants? I would say it is pretty equal but when we are home (more of my element) I rule the roost! I tell him to do things around the house and with Jack and luckily he does them without complaint!
What a great husband I have and I really count him as one of my greatest blessings
3 comments:
Oh I love it Kelsi! ALl your guys pictures are so so cute! I love the tree one--what a fun memory. And, just so you know--Matt was my first kiss too, so yea, I wasn't the most experienced in that area :)
That is really cute! I love hearing peoples little love stories! You guys are one cute couple!
I remember when he called you for the first time to ask you out. You were freaking out if I remember correctly. You came back in from the walk-in and just BURST with joy and told us all about what a great guy he seemed like and how he was the first boy from the ward you noticed. Ahhh... the beginning of something great!
You two are so perfect.
Can you believe Lys is finally engaged? It's about dang time! I'm so excited for her. You would love Jon he reminds me a lot of Landon. You'll have to tell me what you think of him when you meet him. I'm flying out for the wedding so I'll get to see you sooner than I had thought!
Post a Comment