Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Landon and Kelsi


Well, it seems like every post has been about Jackson and though I don't find anything wrong with that, I thought I would update everyone on what Landon and I have been up to. Landon has had a very busy summer so far. He is working full time at Velocity Sports as the sales manager and is really loving his job. Along with selling sports training packages he also teaches a few quarterback clinics which he loves. His main focus right now though is Lone Peak Football. He is the offensive coordinator for the varsity team. I have been to a few practices and all the boys call him LT and they just seem to love him. I think Landon will be a very good example to all the boys and even though it takes up a lot of time I am glad he is doing something he loves to do! So, my life is not as exciting but I love it! Most of my time and energy goes into taking care of Jack but when I have some spare time I love to knit (I am knitting this felted bag and I will post some pictures when I am done), stitch, cook, and I am starting a little baby quilt which I will also post pictures of when I am done. I actually just started clogging again to get back into shape and to have something fun to do. Jackson is my constant companion which makes everything I do even better!

3 comments:

The Basil's said...

hey you guys look like you're doing great! Isn't it great to always have a little buddy around? LT, the name lives on... how fun for you!

Lynsi said...

Kels,
Hey there! It was so much fun to read the latest on you guys on your blog! You guys look completely adorable and happy! Jack is so cute and sounds so fun! You are such a good little mom! Glad to hear all is well! Lynsi

We will look forward to seeing you guys next time we are in salt lake.
We just did a blog at
www.keithandlynsiwilsonfamily.blogspot

Lindsay said...

sounds like you guys are doing well Kels. It was fun to see you at the shower this past week--I can't believe how fast Jack is growing. He is just the cutest!