Jack is just getting to that fun stage where he grabs at everything and enjoys playing with toys. I would have to say his favorite toy right now though is his jumper. He would jump in that thing all day!!
Lunchbox Mini Chocolate Chip Muffins
1 day ago
5 comments:
Hey, this is Mark. Jack's getting so big! I can't believe how much he's grown since the last time we saw him. I just noticed that you have my name spelled wrong on your blog links. And what's funny about it, is our blog title specifically states that my name has no "c". Lol. That had to have been Landon's doing. Tell him I can smell him all the way over here in Colorado.
lol! sorry mark! that was totally my fault. I look at your blog all the time too! I am just spacey!
Haha...that's okay.
okay, i don't know how I stumbled onto your website, but I am glad I did! Can we tell you how CUTE your little Jack is?! Golly, he is a total doll. Looks like you two are doing pretty good. Love that. Have a great day, just wanted to say hi!
-melis
you can check out our blog if you are ever super bored
http://melis-aaron-life.blogspot.com/
kelsi!
how great that I found you! After you already found me. Jack is so cute, I can't wait until Max starts doing more than just eat and sleep and lay around. Anyway, we live so close we should get together in the day some time.
Post a Comment