Tuesday, May 22, 2007

We Have a Blog!!

Thanks to my friend Lindsay and her cute blog, I have decided to start a family blog of my own! Plus now that I have a baby I have so many pictures I want everyone to see!! These next few posts are going to be a catch up of Jackson's birth and his first two months of life and maybe a few of Landon and I.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Dear Taylor family,

What a wonderful blog! I am so very happy for all three of you! I can tell that you are meant to be together!

Thanks so much for supporting me at the Race for the Cure! I'll never forget seeing and holding little Jack after the race. I bet he was the youngest participant there. What a great way to start out his life!

You are AWESOME!

Love,
Aunt Shannon

Lindsay said...

Hey Kelsi,

I love your blog! Very cute pictures and you did such a great job on the nursery. I love that little picture board.
I am so glad you have a blog--now we can keep in touch better. By the way--in case you are interested: Jessica's blog is thegowdyfamily.blogspot.com

Love,
Lindsay