Our Say girl, Susie Q, Sassy, Sassifrass, Sad-y, Say Say, Lady, Sadie Mclady, Sad Sue. Our Sadie Sue turned one. ONE! Wholy smokes it went by TOO fast. Our obsession with this girl is probably unhealthy and the amount of joy she brings all of us is unreal. She is one tiny little thing but she makes all of us sooooo happy. It's a pretty magical thing. If anyone of us is having a bad day all we need is a little dose of Sadie and voila, our bad day is turned upside down. She lights up a room and is always, always smiling. She makes the funniest facials and is the most animated little thing. She doesn't talk yet but you know exactly what she is thinking because of the faces she makes. She isn't walking on her own yet but is so so close. She definitely gets where she wants to go and is usually not far from my side. She says dada and dog and lights up when Landon walks in the room but doesn't want to leave my arms. She is the BEST little sleeper. I think it might have to do with being around 6 other people who absolutely adore her all day haha! So much stimulation for a little thing.
For her 1st birthday I wanted to do something special. She loves animals so I thought it would be fun to take her to the zoo! I invited my parent's and we all had the best time! I don't know how many animals Sadie actually saw...she also missed one of her naps so she was kinda tired but I think she had a fun time. She rode the carousel and saw the monkey's and we had little cupcakes. The next day my family came over and we had cake and opened presents. She is oh so loved and it was the perfect way to celebrate her.



























































No comments:
Post a Comment