Sunday, May 13, 2018

Mother's Day 2018

I had the perfect Mother's Day this year. I was showered with gifts from the kids all week long.  Jack gave me the cutest note and made me two flower pens which I love! I love practical gifts I can use. Avery made me a bookmark in activity days and I promptly put it in my scriptures. I love it! She also made me a cute scene on a tile and I am going to use it as a hot pot holder. Miles made the cutest flower pot and I put it right on my kitchen window sill so I can see it all the time. Owen made me a cute picture with his hand prints and I will treasure it forever. Sadie was just as cute and easy as ever so that was her mother's day gift to me. Landon surprised me with a front door delivery. He sent me 2 dozen red roses and super yummy chocolates. I got to sleep in on Sunday and take a nap after church.  We walked to the park and had fun playing basketball and playing on the playground. Landon cleaned the house and grilled some yummy food. We had smores for dessert and then Landon and the kids played hello neighbor while I put Sadie to bed. My perfect kind of day. Man I am super lucky to have these 5 loves who call me mom. They are my pride and joy and I love love love being their mom!



















No comments: