Sunday, February 11, 2018

Owen Turns 4!

Owen, our sweet batman loving boy turned 4! He's growing up and it's kinda killing me inside.   Owen at 4:
Loves batman...still has never seen a real batman cartoon but loves batman none the less haha
Is my hardest worker. I usually ask Owen to do my hardest tasks, like picking up the basement or doing the dishes because I know he will do it without complaining and will get the job done right.  He is so friendly. I have had multiple moms come up to me at preschool and ask for my number because their child wants to invite Owen to their birthday party. I went on a field trip with Owen and his class and there were 4 kids fighting over who would stand, walk and sit by Owen...haha! He is one popular dude! 
He loves playing games. We love to play stone soup, bugaloop, and he got a new game for his birthday that we have loved playing together. 
He is one smart cookie. He is learning his alphabet so fast at preschool.
He is a great big brother. He loves Sadie and is so sweet with her. It has been kind of a hard transition for him but I am proud of him for always being sweet to Sadie. 
Man we love our Owen Clarke! 





 






 









 



No comments: