Owen and I made Christmas cookies and had the best time together. He loves helping me in the kitchen. We also built a fun nativity out of magnatiles together. I love my one on one time with him while the kids are at school and Sadie is asleep.
The little boys have been begging me to take a bath with Sadie so we made it happen one night. They loved it!
Peter our elf enjoying some ball pit fun....
I made these for Avery's birthday treat for her class. They were actually so fun to make and Avery said the kids loved them! We might do it every year for her birthday.
Jack is in the thick of basketball season playing on two teams....he was so tired.
Avery and Sadie and I had our first official girls night! We went to Christmas around the world at BYU and then got some ice cream at cold stone. We love us a good girls night!





















No comments:
Post a Comment