Halloween time always makes me think about Harry Potter and this year we did a fun Harry Potter party. I made fizzing whizz bees and chocolate frogs and we also ate chocolate golden snitches, lemon drops, Bertie Botts every flavored beans and butterbear floats. We played a Harry Potter trivia game and watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Fun times! We also carved pumpkins (mostly because I wanted to get it over will...not my favorite thing to do haha!) The pumpkins turned out pretty cute though and the kids actually had fun scooping out all the pumpkin guts! We may have carved the pumpkins a little too early though because a few days before Halloween I noticed that the pumpkins were covered in green mold! So gross. I chucked them right then and there! I am starting to love fall more and more and dressing Sadie in cute sweaters is totally helping win me over.
Lunchbox Mini Chocolate Chip Muffins
1 day ago

















No comments:
Post a Comment