Wednesday, May 24, 2017

North Carolina-My new favorite place

Landon't brother Blake and his family have been living in North Carolina where he has been going to medical school. He graduated at the end of May and invited us all to come his his graduation and then on to a beach house for a few days.  I almost stayed home with the little boys and I am so glad I didn't because I think I found my new favorite place to vacation! 

Most of Landon's family was able to come down too and we all stayed in the cutest pink beach house just steps away from ocean. I think having cousins and aunts and uncles and grandpa made everything more fun because the kids were always entertained. We rarely saw Avery because she was always off exploring somewhere with her cousins Browen and Andalee. Jackson rarely left the warm water and was so content just splashing into wave after wave. Miles loved playing with his cousin Scott and they spent hours in the water and playing in the sand. Owen loved building sand castles with his cousin Susannah and collecting seashells with me. The kids were busy from sunup to sundown. Their favorite thing to do was boogie board in the waves. Avery was the boogie board queen and spent hours in the ocean boogie boarding. Even Landon and his brothers got into the boogie boarding action. I loved watching these cute brothers have races to see who could surf in on a wave the fastest. The thing that made this trip so fun is that the water was sooooo warm. The kids were never grumpy  and ready to come in after being cold. They were always just happy to be in the water. It was a game changer. 



















No comments: