Saturday, February 11, 2017

Owen Turns Three!

My baby turned three! I seriously don't know where the time has gone! 3 seems so old to me and since Owen is my baby I have been a little hesitant to see him get older so fast! It's a little gut wrenching this growing up thing. This boy has been such a joy to raise. I finally feel like I got this parenting thing down (haha) when in reality he was just born his hardworking, easy going, confident, helpful, smart, kind, and patient self. A few things I want to remember about Owen at three.

He loves his siblings but especially loves doing everything Miles does.
He is one clean little dude. He hates being messy or having his room messy so he is always wiping his hands, cleaning his room, picking up garbage (even everyone else's), and picking up his toys when he is done. It is a dream! 
He loves lightning McQueen, magnatiles, paw patrol and his play kitchen.
He has been a little bit difficult to potty train but has caught on pretty quick
I don't what it is about Owen but he has always seemed older to me. Maybe it's because he started talking so well so early or maybe it's because he's always trying to keep up with his three older siblings. If someone asked me who my easiest child is I would say Owen. He is the perfect 4th child because he is so calm. 






















No comments: