I was so excited for Ryan and Katie's wedding day! These two love birds have been waiting a long time and I know they are so happy to finally be husband and wife! They were married in the Salt Lake temple and it was a wonderful ceremony. I had such a fun time spending the day with my family at the temple. Later that night we enjoyed an amazingly beautiful reception with sweet and savory crepes, a soft serve ice cream bar, fruit kabobs, and veggie cups. The weather was perfect for most of the night and then about 30 minutes before the reception was over huge clouds started rolling in and lightning started lighting up the sky. It looked like rain was inevitable but luckily it didn't ruin the night and just made it more fun. They danced their first dance together in the rain and I thought it was the sweetest thing!
Lunchbox Mini Chocolate Chip Muffins
1 day ago





























No comments:
Post a Comment