Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Owen at 4 months



Even though Owen is almost already 6 months, I had to share these cute pics I took of him at 4 months.  He has the yummiest smile...sigh.  When I can't sleep at night I just think of Owen and his whole body smile and it helps to calm my mind down :) He is such an angel baby. 

We have decided he is Landon's twin.  I don't see even a glimpse of any Hunter in him.  I don't mind one bit because he is just the cutest!  He was hand picked to come down to our family and be the fourth child. He is so calm and easy going and luckily enjoys being in the car because he is driven from one place to the next all day long and rarely makes a peep.  He seriously gets smothered by Miles 50 times a day and takes it like a champ.  He stopped sleeping through the night but he falls asleep on his own which is so nice.  All I have to do is lay him down and after a little crying is usually out!  Love my easy babe!







No comments: