It's been a while since I have uploaded my instagram pics to the blog so here are some of them.
My instagram pics showcase more of our day to day life which I love because it's real life and sometimes it's not pretty!
1. My new favorite place-slurp! 2. So so tired but completely obsessed with my new baby!
5. She is 5 going on 10! Don't know what I would do without her! 6. Jack finished Charlie and the Chocolate Factory so we watched Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory movie and loved it!
7. Loving her Jamberry Nails 8. He looks so comfy and cozy!
9. Aves and I love to play princesses, usually I am the prince and she is the princess but this time she was the fairy godmother and I was the princess! Score! 10. Mr. Smiley man!
11. Baths are so much more fun in the sink! 12. Fun day at the new aquarium with Mary Alice!
13. 2 month check up! 14. My baby is growing up way too fast!
15. Avery's kindergarten shots! She was a trooper! 16. Mowing buddies.
17. Owen Clarke with his grandpa Steven Clarke 18. Going to be best buddies someday!
19. We just had one of those days.... 20. Love my happy chunk!




















No comments:
Post a Comment