Jack started first grade with Mrs. Alger at Legacy Elementary. He is gone from 9:15 to 3:30 pm which seems like an eternity to me! I miss my little buddy and things are pretty quiet around the house when he is gone! He Loves school and he loves his teacher so far! I was so excited to make him all these fun lunches but after a week he was ready to eat school lunch. He said his favorite part of the day is lunch time and he says he "downs" his lunch...too funny! I guess no packing lunches for me!
We decided to put Avery into two different preschools this year. She is still going to her main preschool Bear Hollow with Miss Molly on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and she is also going to a preschool at Legacy on Tuesday and Thursday. I got an email from Legacy saying there were a few openings for some kids to be peer models for the special education preschool. I thought that would be a cool opportunity for Avery to get to know some kids with special needs and to get used to Legacy elementary also. She has really done well so far and she is someone who likes to be busy so it is perfect!
It is just me and Miles for a few hours everyday and I am loving it! This little one is a serious mama's boy so I think he is loving the one on one time with mom too!
















No comments:
Post a Comment