Monday, October 15, 2012

Costumes throughout the years

I was looking back on some of the kids costumes over the years and I thought it would be fun to post some pictures.

This is 2007 and Jack was 7 months old.  This is my favorite costume ever!!  I searched high and low for a cute, inexpensive, and warm costume and this scarecrow was the perfect fit!  Miles is going to wear this costume again this year and I am so excited!



This is 2008 and Jack was around 18 months.  I got this costume at Old Navy and I loved it mostly because it would keep him nice and warm!



In 2009 we had a bit of a costume dilemma...Avery was going to be a ladybug and I wanted Jack to be a bumblebee. I bought the bumblebee costume and was so excited for Jack to try it on but he freaked out when he saw it and would not put it on...luckily my mom had an old dog costume that was a little less scary for Jack...silly boy.


Her lady bug costume ended up being a little bit more like a ladybug fairy costume...



 in 2010 Jack was not excited (and scared in fact) about dressing up for Halloween.  I found the perfect costume though that was not scary and he agreed to wear it...a race car driver.


We were boring that year and reused the old monkey costume for Avery...

Last year I let them pick out their own costumes at the Disney Store and it was a big hit!  They picked their favorite disney characters Buzz Lightyear and Jasmine!


1 comment:

The Gregory's said...

cute! I love the comparison over the years! Cute idea!