We had a fun Labor Day weekend. On Saturday we drove up American Fork canyon to do some hiking. Well, we got up there and it started pouring rain. Landon and the kids still got out and hiked around a bit and played in the little river while Miles and I stayed dry in the car.
Later that night Landon and I (and Miles) headed on a little date. We were craving greek food and found a fun little place in Draper called Mad Greek. After dinner I spotted a Sweet Tooth Fairy cupcake shop and had to stop.
On Sunday we headed over to my parent's house and had a delicious feast. Mary painted Avery's fingernails and I thought they turned out so cute!
My mom and the babies.
Later that night Landon and the kids had a fun sleepover on the tramp! They read stories, told ghost stories, looked at the stars, had yummy snacks, and made shadow puppets. I didn't think they would make it all night but they did!
On Monday we headed to the zoo (along with every person in Utah...)! It was super crowded and hot but we didn't let that get us down and still had a great time! We went with Mary, Ty, CJ and Audrey and they made the trip much more fun! They helped us out so much with kids I don't know how we could have done it without them.
Avery probably asked us 100 times if she could go on the train now...
Later that night Landon and I got a little Chili's to go and had fun watching Obama Reveled.














No comments:
Post a Comment