Friday, May 4, 2012

CJ and Audrey's Wedding

Waiting at the temple...(I didn't realize that these two kinda look a like until this picture.  I think they have the same noses... ) Mary, Scott, and Ty watched the kids while Landon and I went to the sealing ceremony.

It was the perfect day.  The weather was gorgeous and the temple grounds were beautiful!

Here come the newlyweds!  Audrey's dress was custom made and just gorgeous!  These two make a really beautiful couple.


My gorgeous family (and me with all my 8 months of pregnancy glory...wow)

My kids wouldn't leave nana's side the whole time we were taking pictures.  When nana is around, no one else exists! 



The reception was held at the Salt Lake Country Club and it was just beautiful! We had to come early to take pictures and my kids loved exploring the country club.



Holly and Georgia...


Avery got her own little flower bouquet and she was in heaven!  She kept saying I am Audrey and this is my wedding.

My kids were part of the wedding party and they were in a ton of pictures.  I was so proud of them because they did exactly what the photographers were asking.  My usual wiggly kids were perfect little angels and I was so proud!

My handsome little man.

No comments: