Saturday, February 25, 2012

Valentine's Day

We had a perfect low key valentine's day this year. We started off with a special valentine breakfast with all our favorites: fluffy pancake with strawberries and whipped cream, bacon and scrambled eggs with cheese, green onions, and ham. We got the kids a little goody bag full of candies and toys and the cutest disney movie, Lady and the Tramp. Landon surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of roses and a box of chocolates. After breakfast we snuggled on the couch and watched Lady and the Tramp and devoured our chocolates. I had good intentions of making sugar cookies, and playing valentine games but instead we spent the afternoon at Kangaroo Zoo. Landon and I played Monopoly Deal while the kids jumped their hearts out. My valentine's dinner went out the window too when we passed JCW's and I had a craving for an avocado bacon burger... Honestly though, one of my favorite valentine's days yet. I got to spend all day with the people I love most!




No comments: