We were lucky enough to have an early ultrasound a few weeks ago to find out the gender of our baby! All along we have been calling this baby a boy and we even have gone as far as calling him Milo (the name we had picked out for a baby boy). We brought the kids to the ultrasound and they were so excited to see the baby on the screen! I don't know what the kids would have thought if the baby had turned out to be a girl but luckily the very first picture that popped on the screen was definitely proof that the baby was a boy! I think Landon was the most excited! If this baby boy is anything like Jack, Landon will have another sports buddy for life! I have been able to feel him move for a few weeks now which has relieved a lot of stress. We are half way there and I still can't believe I have made it this far with no complications. We are so excited (beyond excited) and June cannot come fast enough!

At our 20 week ultrasound the ultrasound tech was trying to get a good profile picture but baby boy was not cooperating. He even put his two fingers up in front of his face as if to say peace out you aren't looking at my face today! It was too funny! Mr. cool guy already...

My cute little baby!


6 comments:
YAY! Congrats! How fun for Jack to have a buddy.
that's so fun!!! and cute name:) so happy for you 4!
Congrats! And I love the name Milo! You are like the 3rd person I know to name a baby boy Milo in the last year! So cute!
OH I am so excited for you !!!!!!!!!!
Wahoo! Congratulations! Very very exciting!!!
Yay for boys! Congrats you guys! And we love the name Milo, our new little man is named Robert Milo. You have a beautiful little family, he is a lucky boy!
Post a Comment