Today is our 2nd wedding anniversary! These two years have the best two years of my life! I am so grateful for Landon and all he does for Jack and I. He is the best dad and he loves Jack to death!! Landon is my best friend and I wish I could spend every second with him! Tonight we are going to the Melting Pot and then to Temple Square to look at the lights. It will be just the two of us and I can't wait! Here is a little slide show of Landon and I when we were engaged and of our wedding day.
3 comments:
way to go Landon on marrying such an cute, amazing girl! congrats you guys!
Happy Anniversary!
Wow--two years!! Just wait--the time flies faster and faster (we are coming up on 4 years in May!!). By the way--your pictures are so so cute. I love those engagement pictures!! Congrats on 2 years!!
Post a Comment