I have a new favorite baby item and I don't remember what it is called but it is a baby food strainer that Jack will just suck away on. It has a little mesh pouch that you put food in like bananas, frozen peas, fozen corn, and Jacks favorite ice chips or other food and they can just suck away. The mesh little pouch has small enough holes that it turns the whole chunks of food into mashed up food for Jack to eat. I love it because Jack will sit in his highchair and just suck away at the little pouch. Here are some pictures of Jack with his little "binky".
Jack has many favorite things but his absolute favorite toy is his jumper. I know I keep saying how much he loves it but he is just the happiest little guy when he is jumping away! He squeals and laughs and smiles the whole time he is jumping. We hung it in a standard door frame so after hitting the sides of the walls and chipping the door he has learned to jumped in and out of the door and he just flies around in it! I love to watch him in it that I usually sit in the hall way with my computer or laundry and watch him jump. He loves an audience too! The last picture is of Jack sucking on his lip which he does all the time! It is so cute and everyone thinks it is the funniest thing!
2 comments:
so, what's that binki thing called? I think that would be great to have for our next baby. Where did you get it? And you are also inspiring me to get a jumper for our next baby too!
Jack is getting so cute... So I have to tell ya, I went out and bought one of those strainer things after I saw your blog! Tae loves it! (It makes such a mess though!!) Hope you guys are doin good!
Post a Comment