Friday, July 27, 2007

I've been tagged!

I guess I have been tagged by my friend Lindsay and I am supposed to write 7 facts (funny, interesting, random etc.) about myself so here it goes.

1. I love to cook, bake (especially desserts!) and EAT food! My favorite channel is the food network and I would watch it all day if I could (Landon would prefer to never watch it!) My favorite food to make (and eat) is probably brownies. I also love making pies, cookies, tarts, and icecream! My favorite thing to do for date night is to try a new resturaunt. I love going out to eat and my favorite place so far is probably Five Alls!

2. I am definitely a home body. I would rather stay at home and read on a Friday night then go to a movie with a bunch of people. ( I do love going somewhere if its just me and my husband though)

3. I want to live in the country and have a cute white house with a very large kitchen and plenty of windows. I want to have hundereds of acres and to only be surrounded by my family.

4. I have never liked animals (I know I am sorry!) I am actually just scared of most animals. Luckily I married a man who feels the same way and we do not plan on getting a dog or a cat or anything until one of our children begs us for one.

5. I hate being cold! Winter is my least favorite season because of the cold mornings. I will not get into lakes or cold pools. I do not like skiing or snowboarding because of the snow. I love hot tubs, laying out in the sun and hot baths!

6. I collect magazines...well not on purpose. I just love reading them and I can't bare to throw them away! I have hundreds and hundreds of magazines around my house. My favorites are American Baby, Parents, Parenting, Pottery Barn, Better Homes and Gardens, Cottage Living, and Martha Stewart Everyday. Luckily for me the baby magazines are usually free and something funny about the baby magazines is that I have been collecting them since I was about 15 (I know...kinda weird, but I have just always wanted to be a mom!!!)

7. Speaking of motherhood, my 7th and final fact is probably obvious but I just LOVE being a mom!!!! I have dreamed and dreamed of being of mom since I was very little. I have just loved every minute of being with my little boy and I think motherhood is one of the greatest things in the world. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband who can support our little family and let me stay home and fulfill my greatest dream! While I was trying to think of 7 things to write about myself everything just kept coming back to my baby and my husband so this 7th fact my favorite thing about my life!

Now I have to choose 7 people to write seven facts about themselves. So If you see you your name on here it's your turn... Janelle, Sara, Loralee, Jessica F., Kirstin, and Erika. Sorry I only know six who haven't been tagged!

1 comment:

The Basil's said...

Kels, I'm the same way about animals-- stupid, but I'm afraid of dogs and luckily I married a man who feels the same way too! Hurray!