Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My boys!!!





This is a tribute to my wonderful husband who just celebrated his first father's day!!! Landon is the most wonderful father! He loves Jackson so much and wishes he could spend every minute with him. He is a natural when it comes to taking care of Jackson. He changes diapers (even the dirty ones). He rocks Jack to bed and always manages to get him to sleep. He sings to him and can get Jack to smile so big. He is so gentle and caring and when my patience is wearing thin he will take Jack and calm him down. He thinks Jack is the strongest, healthiest, happiest baby he knows (and I agree). I knew he would be a great father and I love seeing my two boy together. I am so lucky to have him as my companion, my friend, and the father of my children!

No comments: